7. Marijuana and it's effects on the body
Rev Dr Djiniyini Gondarra, Dr Allan Clough and Richard Trudgen discuss how marijuana affects the heart, lungs, and brain. They also talk about the how marijuana affects a persons memory and behaviour, particularly anger.
Dr Clough joins the conversation to give a proper medical perspective. The conversation is in both Yolngu Matha and English.
There are 4 Stories in this podcast. Please see time stamps below –
- Story No. 1 Effects of marijuana on the heart 0:57
- Story No. 2 Effects of marijuana on the lungs 11:14
- Story No. 3 Effects of marijuana on the brain 21:45
- Story No. 4 Marijuana and the effects of THC on memory and it’s relation to anger 35:13
Produced by Aboriginal Resource and Development Services (ARDS) in 2005.
NOTE: We are in the process of producing another 7 podcasts on marijuana. They’ll be available soon!